BBF safety group offers Workwear from two of its market-leading brands, Bova and Sisi, catering to a variety of specifications, applications, budgets and genders.
The range includes, but is not limited to:
- Garments suitable for contract workers and light industrial applications
- Heavy-duty garments featuring acid resistance and flame retardant material for more demanding environments
- Specialised thermal protection ranges for extreme environments, such as high voltage maintenance
As a result of our understanding of the impact that the fit and comfort of Workwear garments have on the productivity of the wearer, BBF Safety Group offers two distinct cuts:
- The Bova brand has been designed to comfortably fit the male anatomy.
- The Sisi brand is designed to cater to the specific needs of the female anatomy.
Our wide variety of garments are available in the following fabrics and treatments:
- 65/35 Poly Cotton
- Poly Viscose Acid Resistant
- J54, 100% Cotton
- D59, 100% Cotton, Flame Retardant
- D59, 100% Cotton, Flame Retardant and Acid Resistant
- High Visibility Garments
- Cat 2 Arc Flash Protection
- Cat 4 Arc Flash Protection
We are also able to work closely with clients to create customised garments to meet their specific needs.
All products are manufactured in South Africa within ISO: 9001 accredited facilities and our 100% cotton garments are sourced locally in support of our greater commitment to the sustainable growth of the local manufacturing sector.